Today’s cosmetic dentistry offers an extensive array of treatments and procedures to help restore a beautiful and healthy smile. While you may never have considered cosmetic dental procedures as a solution to your dental concerns, there are quite a few reasons you may want to consider for seeking cosmetic dental treatment:
- Crooked, cracked or decayed teeth can be corrected through bonding, crowns, and veneers, returning your smile to its once vibrant and healthy appearance.
- Decay and disease can cause you to lose teeth, creating gaps that hollow your face and age your appearance. Cosmetic dentistry offers a wide variety of options such as dental implants for restoring missing teeth, keeping your smile and face younger looking.
- Teeth that have yellowed or discolored over time due to wine, tobacco or staining foods can be lightened up to ten shades with professional teeth whitening treatments performed by a qualified cosmetic dentist.
- “Horsey” looking teeth or “gummy” smiles can be corrected through gum re-contouring or restructuring to create a younger, more appealing smile.
- Misaligned or gapped teeth can be straightened through orthodontia such as Invisalign that is virtually invisible and pain and hassle-free.
Some cosmetic treatments may be offered by your family dentist in Sarasota, but you may want to consider a consultation with a qualified cosmetic dentist to find out more about the full array of treatments available to address your cosmetic dental concerns. Many procedures are quick and painless, and can be combined with other cosmetic treatments to achieve the results you desire. With the help of cosmetic dentistry and proper oral care, you can be assured a confident, more perfect smile.
Our dental office is located in Sarasota